Please note, that by registering for a timed ticket to enter into the Tibet House gallery, you are agreeing to comply with all of our health and safety protocols implementing by THUS based on applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
- We are Open, Welcome Back! To protect the health and safety of us all:
- We are welcoming VACCINATED GUESTS only (subject to change).
- WEAR A MASK: All visitors must wear masks or facial coverings that cover your mouth and nose at all times.
- TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS & EXPOSURE: Do not visit if you have a fever or do not feel well.
- SIGN IN: Please have your proof of vaccination available in addition to a valid ID that includes your name and photograph.
- RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- WASH your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- RESPECT our policies to participate in keeping us all safe!
What you can expect from us:
- We have a fully vaccinated staff that will remain masked in the facilities.
- We are limiting the number of visitors in our spaces and have established one-way pathways.
- We have increased cleaning protocols and installed hand sanitizing stations for staff and visitors.
- We stay home when we’re feeling unwell.
Tibet House staff will take measures to reduce interpersonal contact through methods such as:
- Encouraging online booking, advance sales, and remote check-in to limit hand-to-hand contact.
- Requiring vaccination and masks as per NYC guidelines for public event spaces.
- Encouraging and enforcing social distancing as much as possible.
- Limiting in-person staff presence.
- Installing plexiglass barriers.
*Proof of Vaccination May Include:
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | IOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or a photo of the card)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside of the United States
Valid ID includes your name accompanied by a photo:
- Driver’s License
- Government ID Card
- IDNYC Card
- Government Issued Passport
- School ID Card
We thank you in advanced for your cooperation and understanding during these shifting times. We hope to see you at the Tibet House very soon!