November 11-18, 2018
This program is available from anywhere because it will be livecast from Tibet House.
Please join an incredible Gratitude Meditation program at Tibet House this November right before Thanksgiving. We will redefine both Gratitude and the period before the holidays. This program is weeklong, with two meetings in person at Tibet House and support daily. If you can’t make it to Tibet House on those dates, the class will also be available to you via live stream. People are signing up for this all around the world.
• Sunday, November 11th, 5 – 7 PM at Tibet House US (or live webcast)
• November 18th, 5 – 7 PM at Tibet House US (or live webcast
Scientific Research Shows:
Gratitude leads to happiness, better health, closer relationships, a sense of connection, more energy, self-confidence, and more positive emotions, as well as reducing stress, anxiety, and depression. Cultivating gratitude is an important way to build physical health, mental health, and healing.
• Study the Science of Gratitude
• Build Community
• Gratitude in World Religons
• Scientfically-proven Gratitude Practices
• Give you Daily Support in Meditating
What you’ll get:
• Two sessions of two hours each with Elizabeth Pyjov
• Seven Meditations on Gratitude, which will build on one another
• Support for your meditation practice.
Let’s come together as a communtiy to increase our happiness and the positive environment around us. Your practice will have a real positive impact on the world. In all cultures and religions, gratitude was seen as the key to good fortune and a meaningful life. There are many powerful and enjoyable gratitude practices, and this program will introduce you to the many types and variations from different traditions.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Attendees can join two sessions (November 11 & 18) in-person at Tibet House or via livecast.
Other classes (November 12-17) will be through livecast only.